Transform your Love and Life Blueprints with Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT)
Saturday, November 17 / Sunday, November 18th
We are living in a time when the amount of everyday stress is escalating; keeping ourselves well, balanced, and happy is becoming ever more challenging. We all need to have at our fingertips the ability to heal ourselves, quickly shift our emotional states, and regain our power.
Join us for two days of fun, enlightening, and extremely powerful techniques that will give you tools to work on yourself and others.
What you will learn in this two-day workshop:
· How to quickly and easily identify and eliminate unconscious programs, patterns, and beliefs that run your life in every area such as career, money, relationships and health using Meridian Tapping Techniques
· How to quickly and easily muscle test yourself and others as a way of determining whether or not you are in agreement with a belief
· Learn the concept of ‘Love Blueprint’ discover what your blueprint is, how it is created and why we are attracted to only certain people - discover how to redesign your blueprint to manifest your ideal mate or improve your current relationship
· How to improve all your relationships using these simple principles
· Find out if you’ve had a ‘Vanishing Twin’ - a common phenomena, (1 out of 8 people have this), which if left untreated can cause self-defeating patterns that will negatively affect your entire life and relationships
· How to work with and in most cases eliminate Phobias, Addictions, and Stress effectively
· Discover what the ‘Law of Attraction’ really is and how to powerfully apply it to create the life you want!
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM Saturday and 9 AM – 4 PM Sunday - Each day of the workshop will be a mix of lectures, exercises, sharing, and hands on techniques taught and practiced. You will be proficient with these techniques by the end of the second day!
Location: Mettabee Farm, 551 Harlemville Rd, Hillsdale, NY. You can bring your lunch or go to the Hawthorne Valley Farm Store during our lunch hour.
Cost: $225 for one person - $390 for 2 people Refresher Price: $95
Early Bird discount through October 31, 2018: $195 for one person - $350 for 2 people
Invite a friend or family member to attend with you so you have a partner to work with in the future.
To register: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-672-4019
Space is limited – Registration is required to reserve your space!